CommuniCare is a volunteer led charity ran by a team of 6 part-time staff and 24 volunteers. There are Nepalese volunteers to assist with the many Nepalese community.
As Christians the team in CommuniCare are motivated by their faith to help people in Reading meet their complete needs through offering information, advice and support. We seek to do this by always acting in the best interests of the people we help, working with people not issues, empowering people in their situation and thereby building independance. Building on our strengths, being flexible in our approach and linking people to communities where appropriate.
- They have an Advice Quality Standard Certification and we are a member of Advice UK.
- They are a member of the NHAS, (National Homelessness Advice Service)
- They are accredited by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- They have the Reading Voluntary Action Safe & Sound Quality Mark
- They have the Reading Advice Network Quality Standard