Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
- FIRST Stop Project has a new home at Reading Minster church
If you are in need of first aid, information, refuge, safety or medical treatment on a Friday or Saturday night between the hours of 9pm and 3.30am, then you can go to the Reading Minster church.
- Reading Your Way, the mental health service, has been saved from closure
Reading Borough Council and Berkshire West Clinical Commissioning Groups continue to fund Reading Your Way centre.
- How can the A&E experience be better for the people of Reading
Positive outcomes and actions taken to make the A&E experience better for the people of Reading.
- Reading GPs to focus on finding and treating people with kidney disease and hypertension
CCGs look to support GPs with investment to improve the quality of care of patients on Chronic Kidney Disease and Hypertension registers in Reading.
- Domiciliary Care service Lifecarers (Reading, Caversham and Henley) rated ‘Good’
This domiciliary care service was previously inspected in February 2015 and needed to make improvements in the areas, Safe, Effective and Well-led. It is now rated ‘Good’ having made the required improvements.