Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
- Peppard Rd Surgery praised for giving patients ‘outstanding’ access to appointments
Overall, the two-doctor surgery is rated ‘good’.
- Public urged to have their say on scrapping prescriptions for 35 minor conditions
NHS England wants most people to buy over-the-counter medicines, but allow exemptions for vulnerable patients.
- Priory Avenue Surgery remains in ‘special measures’
Inspectors have published findings from their latest in-depth check on the surgery, run by OneMedicalGroup.
- Speak up for your local health and care watchdog!
We’re asking for public feedback about Reading Borough Council plans to combine our organisation with the Healthwatch in Wokingham.
- Free courses offered to help people live with, or recover from, mental health issues
Compass Recovery College has launched its latest free courses for Reading people.