Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
- Walk In Centre in Broad Street Mall ‘requires improvement’, say national inspectors
The Walk In Centre in Broad Street Mall, Reading, has been rated as ‘requires improvement’, by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Views sought on how urgent dental care services are provided?
Dental pain can have a big impact on someone’s life and those around them, so NHS England is looking at how urgent dental care services are provided.
- Older People’s group meets on Friday 24 June
The next meeting of the Older Peoples group will be held from 2-4pm in the Council Chamber, Civic Offices.
- Save the date: our AGM on 21 July
Healthwatch Reading urges everyone interested in its work to put Thursday 21 July in their diaries, when we will hold our annual general meeting.
- Healthwatch staff and volunteers spend a week in Royal Berks emergency department
Healthwatch Reading staff and volunteers surveyed more than 260 people in the emergency department at the Royal Berkshire Hospital during the week starting May 16.