Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
- Eldon Road Surgery makes required improvements
The practice has retained its overall good rating and the rating for provision of effective services has also been upgraded to good.
- Our office is closed 15th May 2017 due to a power cut
Urgent queries can be emailed to email@example.com, as our staff are unable to pick up phone calls.
- Pall Call service for dying people in Reading closed down by NHS funders
The service aimed to give dying people and their families, 24/7 access to advice from expert nurses
- Share your views in survey about loneliness and social isolation in Reading
The survey is being run until May 24 by Reading Borough Council and Reading Voluntary Action.
- People invited to Reading Your Way open day during Mental Health Awareness Week
Local organisation holding an Open Day on Thursday 11 May 2017.