Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
- Circuit Lane patients describe ‘greatly improved’ services under new management
Western Elms took over the day to day running of Circuit Lane on 1 April 2018
- Blue Angel Care rated ‘good’ at first inspection
The Reading home care agency will not do house visits less than 30 minutes long.
- Medicare Reading ‘not providing safe care’
The private GP clinic aimed at Polish people has been ordered to make improvements
- Optical Express in Queen’s Rd told to improve
The laser surgery clinic is clean and properly staffed but has to improve medicines management.
- Peppard House Care Home gives ‘outstanding’ support to people with learning disabilities
The Woodcote Road care home looks after people with leanring disabilities.