Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
- Public invited to Healthwatch Reading board meeting on 21 Nov to discuss new projects
The meeting will discuss which topic we should focus on next to influence better health or social care services locally.
- Medicare dental surgery on Oxford Road makes required improvements
Inspectors had asked the service to improve recruitment procedures and to translate some patient records into English.
- Report reveals which Reading residents find it the most difficult to access a pharmacy
People living in Whitley and some other wards are not within 15 minutes walking distance of a pharmacy, according to a draft report out for consultation.
- Events on for local people during November
The events include a chance for local people to have their say about cancer care, attend Healthwatch Reading’s board meeting, or find out about carer’s rights.
- Read our latest ‘news by numbers’ digest
The summary gives a snapshot of issues discussed at the Reading Health and Wellbeing Board on 6 October 2017.