Welcome to Healthwatch Reading
- Home page introduction
Welcome to your local Healthwatch site. We are here to make sure your views on Reading’s health and social care services are heard.
- Healthwatch video ad
Please use the form below to:
Tell us about your experiences of health or social care services.
- Ask for information about services on offer
- To engage with the work of your local Healthwatch.
Please give us your name and email address if you would like us to reply but this is not essential,
We look forward to hearing from you.
This year we will be focusing on the following projects, if you would like to share your experiences or give feedback on any of the issues tackled in these projects then please get in touch:
1. Developing the Patient Voice through the effective development of Patient Participation Groups
2. The transition from children’s mental health services to adult mental health services
3. The role school nurses play in mental health for young people
4. Support for families after they have lost someone to suicide – Information Booklet
5. Health and Social Care integration. The emerging relationship between Health and Social Care
6. Explore & Understand transport arrangements for residents who are visiting patients, who have out- patient appointments and being discharged from hospital.
7. Home Care Services – Gathering feedback from users
Please use the form below to tell us about your experiences with health or social care services. We look forward to hearing from you.