Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
- What do you think about the South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SCAS) service?
If you have used the SCAS service in either Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire or Hampshire then SCAS want to hear from you.
- Reading Smiles considered a safe and caring private dental practice
Patients describe the treatment they receive at Reading Smiles as amazing, efficient and professional.
- Respite Services has been judged as ‘good’ by the Care Quality Commision
The care home can provide respite care services for up to five adults with learning disabilities and/or autistic spectrum disorder at any one time.
- Come to our AGM to hear our guest speaker, the head of Royal Berkshire Hospital
Steve McManus will speak at our annual general meeting on 18 July, at Reading Central Library
- Take 5: the latest facts and figures about Reading health and social care services
Take five and read our monthly digest of interesting facts and figures about Reading health and social care services.