- Save the date: our AGM on 21 July
Healthwatch Reading urges everyone interested in its work to put Thursday 21 July in their diaries, when we will hold our annual general meeting.
- Healthwatch staff and volunteers spend a week in Royal Berks emergency department
Healthwatch Reading staff and volunteers surveyed more than 260 people in the emergency department at the Royal Berkshire Hospital during the week starting May 16.
- Private company awarded 10-year contract to run Circuit Lane and Priory Avenue surgeries
Circuit Lane Surgery in Southcote and Priory Avenue Surgery in Caversham are being taken over by a private company called OneMedicalGroup.
- Royal Berks chief exec reveals her retirement
The chief executive of Reading’s main hospital is retiring.
- Full diary of events in June for Reading people to get advice and have their say
Reading people are being offered a wide range of events to get advice, have fun and have their say on health and social care, throughout the month of June.