Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
- Spending on NHS services for Reading people to be led by single Berkshire West group
Four clinical commissioning groups – including the two in Reading – are merging to free up duplicated running costs and better support new and larger GP hubs.
- Our team report for the past month
Find out what Healthwatch Reading achieved during the month of July 2017.
- Public get the chance to quiz Royal Berks chief exec at Healthwatch Reading AGM
Read our special report about the good-natured exchange between Reading people and Steve McManus
- Local NHS commissioners rated ‘outstanding’
It has been announced this week that all four CCGs in Berkshire West have been rated ‘outstanding’ in the NHS England’s annual ratings of CCGs.
- Milman Road Health Centre ‘is coping’ with extra patients after two practices merge
Inspectors said there were systems in place for home visits and repeat prescriptions, and non-English speaking patients were provided leaflets in other languages.