Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
- Creative Support Reading rated ‘good’ for home care provided to range of clients
The Care Quality Commission inspected the service after it took over care of older people at four new locations.
- Healthwatch Reading re-issues Support after Suicide booklet as new strategy is launched
The booklet gives simple advice and information on how families can cope with the practical, financial and emotional after-effects, when a loved one takes their own life.
- Search is on for South Reading ‘cancer champions’ to boost community’s health
Volunteers will be trained by Macmillan Cancer Education on how to share information on symptoms and promote screening to their communities.
- Northcourt Lodge Nursing Home rated ‘good’ after residents praise staff and care
The Reading nursing home was inspected by the Care Quality Commission, the national body that checks the quality of care homes and the NHS.
- Our team report for the past month
Find out the highlights of Healthwatch Reading’s work during the month of September 2017.