Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
- Two-thirds of college and university students in Reading say stress is their top health issue
More than 170 first-year students at the town’s college and university answered a Healthwatch survey.
- Spotlight put on mental health services in follow-up to our patient experience report
New evidence reveals nurse recruitment drive and concerns about community mental health team.
- Have your say on Reading Borough Council plans for adults needing care and support
A public consultation is running until March 31 2019.
- NHS staff to be trained on having conversations with patients
A Long Term Plan for the NHS was published on 7 January 2019.
- Our impact over the past month
Read our team report of highlights from the past month