Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
- Councillor gives thought-provoking speech about Reading services at our AGM
Councillor Tony Jones, the new lead member for adult social care, gave a keynote speech at our AGM.
- Key facts about the health needs of Reading’s homeless people
See the results of a Reading Borough Council-led audit of 150 homeless people.
- Our Team report for July 2018
Find out what our staff have been doing to understand your experience of local services.
- Circuit Lane patients describe ‘greatly improved’ services under new management
Western Elms took over the day to day running of Circuit Lane on 1 April 2018
- Latest quality ratings revealed for home care agencies
Three out of the four agencies were ‘rated’ good for helping people in their homes.