Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
- Choose from a range of events in September to find out more or have your say
Tell an MP what you think, go on a tour of the Royal Berks, or hear latest plans for Reading’s health services.
- LGBT+ people in Reading shed light on how they are treated by local NHS & care services
Healthwatch Reading worked with local charity Support U to survey people identifying as LGBT+
- Find out what 65 people told us about living in Reading care homes
Our latest findings come from visits to five local care homes.
- Livability St Ronans Rd rated ‘good’
An inspection of the Reading care home also found some improvements were needed.
- Ethnic minority women in Reading reveal their life and wellbeing goals
More than 100 women were interviewed for a study by the University of Reading and Reading Community Learning Centre.