Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
- One-stop ‘Reading Voice’ advocacy service to be launched for local people
Healthwatch Reading will run the advocacy hub, offering support to people such as sectioned patients at Prospect Park.
- Reading & Wokingham people speak up on plans to cut two local Healthwatch to one
People gave feedback at public meetings held on council proposals for local Healthwatch.
- Peppard Rd Surgery praised for giving patients ‘outstanding’ access to appointments
Overall, the two-doctor surgery is rated ‘good’.
- Public urged to have their say on scrapping prescriptions for 35 minor conditions
NHS England wants most people to buy over-the-counter medicines, but allow exemptions for vulnerable patients.
- Priory Avenue Surgery remains in ‘special measures’
Inspectors have published findings from their latest in-depth check on the surgery, run by OneMedicalGroup.