Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
- Older people in Reading ‘have a positive experience of health and social care services’
An independent review by the Care Quality Commission looked at the ‘journey’ for over-65s if they needed help at home, in hospital or when they were discharged.
- Parkside Care Home rated ‘Good’
The Care Quality Commission has inspected the Bupa-run care home.
- Tell us your views on going for a blood test
Our first project of 2019 will inform a local NHS working group on phlebotomy services.
- Reading wins funding for dedicated mental health support team for young people
The specially trained teams will work in schools in a three-year pilot scheme.
- Carisbrooke care home rated ‘Good’
Six people with learning disabilities live at the Emmer Green home.