Welcome To Healthwatch Reading
If you need support, advice, or want to raise an issue or complaint then please contact us.
Healthwatch Reading helps people get the best out of their health and social care services.
- Read our latest ‘news by numbers’ digest
Every month we highlight latest facts and figures about Reading NHS, social care or voluntary sector services.
- Our team report for the past four weeks
Read the highlights of Healthwatch Reading’s work during the month of November 2017.
- South Reading Surgery told to improve
The surgery has been told by inspectors to act on negative patient feedback.
- Jasmine House nursing home rated ‘good’
The Care Quality Commission said residents felt safe and cared for and enjoyed a good range of activities.
- Public urged to report medicine side-effects
The national drug safety body, the MHRA, uses the information it gets from the public to check medicines are safe to use.